A full and binding agreement will be issued for all services and products. We set out below standard service levels and terms prior to sale.
Level of Service (Energy Procurement)
With your consent and in a timely manner we will provide you with a quotation from our energy supplier partners for the supply of gas and/or electricity for your business.
We will liaise with you and our suppliers to ensure we obtain:
- A letter of authority from you to contact energy suppliers on your behalf
- Quotation/s for the supply of energy for your business
- Energy supplier contracts and terms of business for you to agree
When speaking to you we will aim to ensure that:
- There are no pressured sales techniques
- There is no miss-leading sales information
- We provide you and your business the right product to suit your needs
- There is no glossing over details which are important to you and your business
We will send you:
- An energy supplier contract to sign
- The contract length
- The contract start and end dates
- All charges
- Energy supplier payment terms
- The next steps to secure your energy contract
Please be aware that:
- Not all contracts will be accepted by energy suppliers
- All outstanding balances should be paid from your current supply contract
- Energy suppliers might contact you directly during the process and contract
The Energy Zoo agrees to incorporate and abide to:
- Data Protection Act
- Business Protection from Misleading Marketing Regulations 2008 (BPMMRs)
Fees and Payment
Acting as your energy consultant The Energy Zoo will seek payment either:
- Directly from you the customer before or after the set up
- Directly from the energy supplier as part of your contract (uplifted to incorporate our fees)
Should we require payment directly from you we will inform you prior to sale. Otherwise, unless informed, you should anticipate all contracts incurring our fees direct from the energy supplier we have recommended for your business. Fees required are to ensure that we provide you with competitive energy procurement services and to arrange for your contract set up and administration.
Energy Supplier Fees and Payment
All suppliers have different rates and payment terms. Upon contract agreement you and your business will pay the relevant energy supplier for the supply of its energy and agree to the energy supplier terms of payment.
Customers not happy with the level of service provided are able to send a complaint to us at the below address:
Upon receiving your complaint:
- Our customer care process starts with listening so we can fully understand any issue you may have.
- If the issue is an immediate safety concern, then this will be instantly escalated to a manager for resolution.
- We acknowledge all complaints in writing within 24hrs in which we detail our resolution process and provide you with a point of contact.
- We will then investigate your concern and work with you to a resolution within 24hr period (unless agreed alternatively with you).
- You can contact us at any time to discuss your issue.
- We will confirm our resolution in writing and talk to you to confirm you are satisfied.
- If you are still not happy, a manager will contact you to resolve your issue and help you access any relevant ombudsmen service.
Energy Zoo may carry out a customer satisfaction surveys. This information will also be used to improve our products and services.
The Energy Zoo takes your privacy seriously. We do not share your details with anybody else other than our suppliers to facilitate your quotation and agreed services.
When you submit a web form we collect your information and like all online businesses, we collect usage information when a user visits our website. This information cannot identify individuals; we can use it solely to determine overall visitor numbers and trends.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to:
- Deal with your enquiry
- Provide a quotation as agreed with you
- Send you special offers and news by email
- Tailor our services to your requirements and preferences Improving our service to you
Who We Share Your Information With
Your information is only shared with certain third parties, our selected business partners and service providers, in order to administer your requests. For example, we give your details to the energy supplier or contractor to ensure the highest service levels can be achieved. We do not share your information for marketing purposes.
We may use your information to contact you with relevant and similar marketing promotions from companies within the Effective Energy Solutions Limited Group. We may also contact you with relevant marketing promotions from some carefully selected third party companies. We may contact you with up and coming promotions and news via telephone, email, direct mail, SMS, or RSS feeds.
We may also contact you by post with specific offers, brochure content, product information or competitions from the Effective Energy Solutions Limited Group.
How we store your information
When providing you with our services we must store securely customer data. This will include:
- Which agent quoted the job
- Which agent sold the job
- Your letter of authority
- Your quote/s
- Your contracts and DD Mandates
- Your data around energy consumption
We will store this data for 12 month period after your first call/meeting/email.
Your calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
All personal information held by us is done so in accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998).
You have the right to unsubscribe from any future marketing communications. If you would like to unsubscribe from the Energy Zoo newsletters please do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the emails. Alternatively you can write to us at the below address requesting removal. We will ensure that you are removed from all future communications.
Effective Energy Solutions Ltd. reserves the right to amend The Energy Zoo Terms, Conditions and Privacy in future.
M&S Voucher Competition
- Contract renewal needs to be within next 6 months
- Customer to provided the required details from invoices needed to obtain a quote
- Customer has no obligation to proceed with these quotes and this will not affect their participation in the prize draw
- Monthly Prize draw to run concurrently
- £100 M&S vouchers drawn the 1st week of every month and relates to the previous month.
- Draw will be done at random
- Energy Zoo are under no obligation to send vouchers within a certain timeframe but will communicate the exact date they are sent
- Energy Zoo will communicate to all participants of the winner and the timeframes involved.
- Energy Zoo reserve the right to withdraw the competition at any time
Terms and Conditions:
- All prices exclude VAT
- Fibre Optic Broadban is subject to a £55 connection fee
- Broadband speeds will be the fastest possible in your areas, subject to exchange availability
- Line Installations are charged at £59.99 (excluding VAT)
- Local & National calls, mobil calls and selected international calls are subject to a 10p setup fee
- Unlimited calls are subject to a fair usage policy
- Energy Zoo holds no responsibility over the quality of broadband and telephone line services
- Broadband and Telephone contracts are subject to a 2 week cooling offer period from contract signature
- Mobile phone contracts are subject to a 2 week cooling off period on go live